Why join the Platelet Society?
- A focused forum for discussion and presentation of recent platelet research
- Opportunities for career development, networking, and community-building
- Discounted rates for Platelet Society Meetings
- Free or discounted rates for Early Career Platelet Society Meetings
- Reduced-price access to specialist training workshops (e.g. Summer School)
- Eligibility to apply for bursaries to attend scientific meetings
To advance education and support research in all matters associated with platelets in disease.
To advance the education of the public.
Membership of the Platelet Society is just £20 for the first year and then £15 for subsequent years.
Retired researchers can retain their membership after retirement, free of charge.
Membership for new members commences from the when the confirmation of payment is received and will last for 12 months from that date. Renewals can be set up to be taken automatically by selecting the automatic recurring payment option. You can pay by debit or by credit card through Stripe, our secure payment facility.
Please note that the Platelet Society does not store your Username or Password when you checkout with Stripe. All Stripe transactions are conducted securely via a Billing Agreement with Stripe using your Billing Agreement ID as a reference.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel membership within seven days of the initial payment.
Please contact the Platelet Society Operations Officer via the Contact Us page, who will arrange for your name to be removed from the membership list and payment to be reimbursed.