The Platelet Society are pleased to be teaming up with NC3Rs to launch a 3Rs prize for opportunities to replace, reduce or refine the use of animals in platelet research. The winning entry will receive a £100 prize from NC3Rs.
Eligibility: Authors of submitted abstracts to the Keele Platelet Society Meeting are invited to submit an entry to for the 3Rs prize.
What you need to do: Write a 200 word description of either:
- How you or your research are impacting the 3Rs
- How you could implement 3Rs principles into your research
This must be relevant to the research that you have submitted for presentation at the Keele Platelet Society Meeting.
How to Submit: Submit your entries using this Form. The submission deadline is 12th March 2021
Scoring Criteria: All entries will be judged by the NC3Rs and Meeting organising committee on the following criteria.
- Aim(s)/objective(s) of the 3Rs initiative
- Approach to implementing the 3Rs initiative
- Scale of the impact of the 3Rs initiative
For information and for 3Rs resources: