- Platelet Society Main Meeting Members Rate* – £200 (includes the main meeting on the 13th & 14th April)
- Platelet Society ECR and Main Meeting Members Rate* – £160 (includes the ECR meeting on the 12th April and the main meeting on the 13th & 14th April).
Please note, the first day is aimed specifically at Early Career Researchers so please only select this option if you are an Early Career Researcher* (i.e. Masters/PhD student, Postdoc, technician, Intermediate Fellowship, etc.)
- Non-members – £300
To register an individual for the meeting you have the option to
- pay directly by credit card or
- to be invoiced in order to use a company/institutional credit card to make the payment.
Please select the relevant button below to access the registration form. If you request to pay by invoice you will need to provide a valid purchase order number as part of the registration process.
Please note: If you wish to register more than one person (e.g. a whole lab) and pay in a single transaction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to collect the information and issue an invoice.
Accomodation is not included in the registration cost. The accommodation for the conference will be spread across different locations.
A limited number of rooms are available to reserve on campus at the University’s new Westfield Court accommodation.
- Single room ensuite room: B&B £52.50 per night, Room only £45.00 per night (prices inc VAT)
- To book use this exclusive link and adjust the dates for your stay to see the options available within the allocation.
- Accommodation available over the period Sunday 10th April until Thursday 14th April.
- View University of Hull Westfield Court accommodation online
- Email email@example.com with queries
In addition there are a number of hotels present in the centre of Hull very close to the station. There is the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton, Travelodge and Ibis hotels. Furthermore there is also a pub just off campus, called the Old Grey Mare. These hotels range in price from around £50-129.
If you have any questions in regards accommodation please feel free to contact us.
To submit an abstract for the meeting please click the button below (opens 1st November 2021)
Full details of the meeting, including the programme are on the meeting Information page.